Below is a list of reasons I came up with for studying Kung-Fu. I thought back to what made me join a martial arts school and thought about my years of dedication. After 15 years why do I still study? What have I gotten out of the training? Here's my list!
1. To learn self-defense
3. Self discipline
4. To become/stay physically fit.
5. Personal growth, improving on ones individual self.
6. To reduce or eliminate stress.
7. To reduce and control your weight.
8. Improve concentration and focus.
9. Improve on your own self-image.
10. Learn to be coordinated physically and mentally.
11. Self-control over ones body as well as emotions and not being short tempered.
12. Learn to set goals.
13. To learn a fun and challenging activity.
14. Having a positive influence in your life.
15. Learning aspects of Chinese Culture.
"Perfection is sometimes found in imperfection"